Friday, August 21, 2009

Me and My Big Brother





A few weeks ago I went to spend the night at my brother's house. It had been many years since we had any kind of quality time together as brother and sister. He is 13 years older than I am and when we were growing up I always looked up to him. I thought he had to be the coolest brother on the planet. We did a lot of fun things together when I was a youngster.

Post (my) high school we sort of went our separate ways and didn't talk very much (and by not much I mean never). I always have had a big space in my heart for my big brother and missed him a lot. At my visit to his house, we made a commitment to restore our relationship and my heart has been happy since.

We took this picture together and I like looking at it because I love him so much!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

I love this post, and I am glad to hear about the restoration of your relationship.