Sunday, March 22, 2009

Aloha! Favorite Shots from Hawaii


Climbing on lava rocks looking for crabs.


Midway through our 5 hour catamaran boat tour.

Swinging on a hammock.
Isaac and I had special time together at the playground.

Another canyon shot.

Taking a walk on the beach.

Isaac playing on a playground--right by the beach.
A canyon overlook. We are even with the clouds and close to the center of the island of Kauai. An attempted family picture with some tired boys.

Graham by a waterfall fountain at our hotel.

PoiPu beach

I have almost 500 pictures so it is hard to know where to start. I'll start off by saying that Kauai is beautiful and I don't really want to go home yet. We have had a blast here and I have some fun stories and amazing shots to share. The pictures don't do justice to the beauty of the surroundings. I'm so thankful to be here in Hawaii. We are about to pack up and get ready to check out of the hotel. We have to check out at 11am but our plane doesn't leave until 9pm. We can still hang out at the hotel--but we won't have access to our room. We are going to hang out at the pool and beach for the day until we need to go to the airport. We have to fly all night and are really hoping that the kids sleep on the plane. If they don't sleep that means we don't get to. I'm nervous that we will turn into zombies by the time we land in Pittsburgh. I'll be sure and take a picture if that happens!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! So fun! I am so glad you guys got to play in Hawaii. That hammock shot and the lava rock pic are sweet enough to frame. Hug all those adorable boys for me, wontcha?!

mom said...

YAY! I totally forgot that you guys were headed out to Hawaii! That island looks sooo beautiful...I'm envious of y'all.