Monday, January 21, 2008

Owwwwwwwwwwwww!

We are in Texas right now enjoying the warmer (cold) weather and enjoying a little more sun than we get in Pittsburg. We are actually here to attend a conference this week that is a part of our denomination but the bonus is that we get to see some friends and family too.

We were hanging out at the in-laws house yesterday and Jon's brother, Alex, brought his Wii over. I have not really played the Wii before so I was not aware of the fun-ness factor it has. There is a boxing game that we played and today I am so sore from boxing. I feel like I did some Tae-Bo workout or something. Every muscle in my upper back, shoulders, and some of my arm muscles are killing me. My upper body strength must really suck!

I couldn't beat Jon but I did manage to beat a 3 year old who was playing! I think I played 5 or 6 times. Who knew that a video game could work up such a sweat?

I think I will have to find my Tae-Bo tapes and start doing some boxing workout videos so the next time I play my arms won't feel like they are going to fall off!

No comments: