Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Hobby Meme

Dawn tagged me for this meme:

What three skills or hobbies would you learn if you had all the time, tools, and money you needed?

1) Pottery and Ceramics- I have always wanted to learn how to do a pottery wheel. One day I'm going to take a class when I get some more free time.

2) Gardener Czarina- I would have a HUGE wonderful garden of flowers and foods all year long to tend to.

3) Knitting- Right now I want some super skills to make those diaper covers! If I make the covers I will have obtained skills to make all kinds of stuff--like sweaters, hats, and mittens which will all be useful up here!

I tag Marie, The Herd, and Grace. Keep it going ladies!

3 comments:

Sharon M said...

Yea for pottery! I have had very little experience with this particular craft and would enjoy it; maybe glass-blowing too, although it gets a little hot.

The Herd said...

I did it...just posted mine...come over and see.
Oh, I love the pics of the boys! Beautiful--oh, I mean handsome!!
Karen

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! Great pictures of Baby G! Look at those teeth!! I thought it would make me lonesomeness for my boy grandbabies go away if I looked at pics....not so. It only made me MORE lonesome. Hurry up summer!!! I miss you all!!!!