Thursday, October 12, 2006



I finally got some pictures to upload onto this without using flickr! Hooray! I thought I would try this picture of my handsome men. This was last Saturday on big game day. Jon went to UT so everyone has shirts to wear on game days. I finally joined the shirt wearing. UNT doesn't have much school spirit nor much to root for-it's not like I can proudly wear my alumni Eagles football shirt, ya know? Both the boys know to say "Go Texas!". Ewan tries to do the hook 'em hand gesture but hasn't got it down yet. I predict it won't be too long though and Isaac won't be far behind.

3 comments:

Jon Parker said...

I like this picture a lot!

thelins said...

this is the cutest picture in the world! =) john and i both enjoyed it!

Dawn said...

What a handsome collection of Parkers!