Saturday, January 13, 2007
I went to our church's women's retreat this weekend. It was a one night deal at a hotel about 30 minutes away from our house. I think I will write more about the retreat later but I wanted to brag about my incredible husband for a minute...
Here are some things I am thankful for:
1. Husband encouraged me to go to the retreat.
2. Husband made phone calls after the deadline passed to make sure I could still go because he wanted to bless me with some time with God.
3. Husband happily made the boys dinner and put them to bed on Friday night.
4. Husband worked hard ALL day playing with the boys and fixing their meals.
5. Husband topped it off by catching up on laundry (something that has been at the bottom of the list since pregnancy tiredness showed up), vacuuming the house, and putting things in their place.
Why is it so sexy when husbands do wonderful things like that? I know some of you may argue about this but I think I have the best husband ever!
What kind of (non-sexual) stuff do you find sexy in your mate?